Make a Lifetime of Memories.
Between making friends, crafts and music, there is never a dull moment at our Youth Day Camps. From participating in science experiments and creating art projects to building birdhouses and taking field trips, your child will enjoy a full week of stimulating and fun experiences. And these activities are only the beginning! With a 4:1 camper to staff ratio, we offer a safe, welcoming environment that offers a great summertime experience for youth of all abilities.
A Camp Experience for Every Interest and Age.
At our Youth Day Camps, we can tap into the specific interests of our campers by providing experiences that target their skills and interests. And because we welcome kids and youth with and without disabilities, we offer an inclusive environment to learn, grow and have fun. Our camps include:
- General Day Camps: Youth One (ages 6 – 12) and Youth Two (ages 13 – 18)
- Sports & Fitness Camp: ages 12 – 18
- Art Camp: ages 8 – 18
- Career Exploration Camp: ages 15 – 22
- Handwriting Camp: kindergarten to third grade
- Independent Skills for Life Camp: ages 13 – 18
- Music & Dance Camp: Youth One (ages 6 – 12) and Youth Two (ages 13 – 18)
- Discovery Camp: ages 6 – 12
- Kitchen Adventures Camp: ages 13 – 18
- Parks and Recreation Camp: ages 13 – 18
How To Get Involved.
Whether your life is directly impacted by a disability or you care about someone who is facing challenges, we offer resources, services and supports that truly make a difference. Over the years, we have impacted thousands of lives, helping individuals achieve their dreams. And you can help us impact thousands more by volunteering your time or financially supporting our mission. Together, we can Dream it. Live it.™
Special thanks to the following donors for supporting our Summer Camp program:
- Autism Speaks Baker Summer Camp Program
- Ayres Foundation
- BKD Foundation
- Christ Church Cathedral Women
- Junior League of Indianapolis
- Lilly Endowment
- MAXIMUS Foundation
- Moorehead Family Foundation
- Sertoma Club of Broad Ripple
Case History: A Noble Life.
Having received First Steps early intervention therapies from Noble as a baby, Kyle and his family have been part of the Noble family for many years. So it was natural that he would enjoy attending Noble’s many different camps. From Art Camp to Music and Dance Camp, he has made friends and loves learning something new each day.
According to his mom, “Kyle always wanted to go back! We just love Noble. You’re always there for us.”
If you or someone you know would benefit from our Youth Day Camps, please call us at 317-375-2700 to learn more. Or click here, share a little information with us, and we’ll get back to you.